TO BE UPDATED with photos and pricing
DARGAVILLE VETERINARY CENTRE LTD
We are a busy mixed animal practice, situated in the heart of Dargaville. We offer a prompt service from our large team of experienced vets 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. If you happen to call the after hours number, you will speak directly with the vet on call.
We are committed to providing excellence in veterinary services across the Northern Wairoa area and can help with the care of your herd, flock, working dogs and family pets.
Vets are also well supported by nurses, technicians and experienced counter and reception staff. We offer on-site diagnostic laboratory testing for both companion animals and farm animals. Our small animal clinic is equipped with a digital x-ray machine, ultrasound and dental unit.
Our community is where the heart is. We are passionate about helping our district thrive.
KEY EVENT SPONSOR
Frequently asked questions
Where is the start?
What time does it start?
Where can I park?
- Car parking for participants will be available in the town centre and surrounding streets.
Are thre toilets and drink stations on course?
Is there first aid on course?
- St Johns Ambulance will be positioned at the finish area.
- Please inform a marshal if you or someone else requires assistance on the course.
Can I buy merchandise?
- ThermaTech merchandise will be on sale at the finish area.
Where can I find my photo's after the event?
- Photos taken at the event will be available to view on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sportnorthlandevents
Can I listen to my iPod/MP.3 player?
- For your safety the use of iPods/MP3 players is discouraged. Should you choose to use an iPod/MP3 player during the event please have the volume at a level that ensures you are aware of your surroundings and other participants.
When and where is prizegiving?
How will I know if the event is cancelled?
- In the unlikely event of cancellation notice will be given on Northland’s More FM 91.6 and posted on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sportnorthlandevents. Where possible attempts will be made to email participants who have supplied an email address with their entry. While we will endeavour to make a decision to cancel an event as early as possible due to the nature of such events situations can occur quickly and without warning close to the start of an event.
Where can I find event safety information?
- The event is held on public roads. Treat all roads as open at all times and expect oncoming and overtaking traffic at all times.
Please obey all traffic laws and regulations.
Take extreme care when approaching driveways and side roads – expect vehicles.
Where there is a lane coned for participants, you are required to remain within the cones at all times.
Marshals will be wearing high-visibility vests and are there for your safety. Follow their instructions and those of the event organisers at all times.
There will be a lead cyclist preceding the first participant and a tail marshal following the last participant. If assistance is required please stop and wait for the tail marshal, or notify the nearest marshal.
No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted to accompany participants during the event.
Footpaths and footbridges are to be used where available.
Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.